Banat Business Park is currently undergoing a development process of an industrial area at European standards, addressing the companies bearing an interest to develop their production or administrative business in Eastern Europe, more specifically in Sinandrei Commune, Timis County, Romania and benefitting in this way from the best quality at low prices and a perfect location.
The Park is certified according to Law 186/2013, being awarded on the 30th of December 2016 the title of Industrial Park. It has a total surface of 85.76 ha, approved territorial urban planning and benefits from the infrastructure meant to comply with any client’s requests:
- It is made up of 41 lots which can be merged and divided in case this is requested by a client.
- The lots have surfaces ranging from 0.3592 ha and 3.2951 ha.
- The occupation percentage for the land is of 55 %, 20 % green spaces and 10 m protection area from the neighbouring lots
- The height is P+3, being accepted up to 15 m.
Banat Business Park is 5 km away from the centre of Timisoara, the capital of Timis County and an important economic, historical and cultural centre of the western part of Romania. From the point of view of the access paths, the industrial park is at the intersection with the future express road which will connect Highway A1 Budapest – Bucharest, E69 and Timisoara (the city being on the 4th European Corridor). Currently, the connection between E69 and A1 is done of the Beltway of Timisoara, 1 km away from Banat Business Park and going on its present connect road DN 691.
Timisoara has a number of 311,428 inhabitants and it has been constantly growing and developing during the last few years, due to the large number of investors in the area. It is the third university centre in Romania, following Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca, The Polytechnic University of Timisoara being considered one of the best in Europe. Timisoara was appointed to be the Cultural Capital of Europe in 2021, and to this end, the local authorities are preparing large investments both in infrastructure and in the architectural development of the city.
Facilities afferent to the industrial park provided by 183/2013
(1) The title of industrial park offers the administrator and the residents of the park the right to the following facilities:
- Exemption from the payment of the fees charged for the alteration of the destination or for taking out of the agricultural classification of the land afferent to the industrial park;
- Exemption from the payment of the land taxes, corresponding to the land afferent to the industrial park, according to the provisions of art. 257 letter l) of Law no. 571/2003 regarding the Tax Code, with the subsequent alterations and supplementations;
- Exemption from the payment of the buildings taxes, corresponding to the buildings which are part of the infrastructure of the industrial park, according to art. 250 paragraph (1) point 9 of Law no. 571/2003, with the subsequent alterations and supplementations;
- Exemptions, only with the approval of the local public authorities, from the payment of any taxes due to the local budgets of the administrative – territorial units for the release of any city-planning certificates, building permits and/or building demolition permits for the lands and buildings within the infrastructure of the park, which are integral part of the industrial park;
- Other facilities which can be granted, according to the law, by the authorities of the local public administration.
- Here you can find the rules of the industrial park